Survival Med University
—GROUP DISCOUNT & VOLUME PURCHASE PROGRAMS—
To provide low-cost, high-quality lifesaving knowledge to everyone everywhere.
Eligibility & Enrollment
Survival Med University is available to for-profit businesses and non-profit groups & organizations who support our mission of low-cost high-quality lifesaving knowledge for everyone everywhere.
- National, state, regional and local businesses, organizations, teams and clubs
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Meetup and other online & offline groups
Universal Discount Code
Allows interested employees or group members to access Survival Med Wilderness First Aid, Wilderness First Responder/W-EMT, survival skills & personal safety classes. Best for groups focused on specific outdoor interests, like a Facebook hiking group or local trail running club.
- Provides a 15% discount code for use by your group’s members
- Includes “friends and family” access to discount code
- Available to groups with 4 or more members
- No volume purchase required.
Best if your business or organization needs to certify or recertify an entire group for Wilderness First Aid or Wilderness First Responder/W-EMT, like all the guides at your expedition business or all the volunteers who support your annual trail run. Solo Travel for Women is also a popular group choice for women’s clubs and college groups.
- Requires volume commitment
- Discounts begin at 20% and increase based on volume commitment
Our entire course catalog is available as a fundraising tool for your organization.
Your members can sell Survival Med first aid and personal safety classes in your local community via in-person events, your social media pages, email newsletters, and other channels.
- Your organization receives a share of the revenue based on sales volume
- The minimum revenue share you’ll receive starts at 15%.
Custom Online Classes
We’re happy to create a custom online course for your organization.
Contact us with your request and we’ll provide a custom quote.