Eligibility & Enrollment
Survival Med University is available to for-profit businesses and non-profit groups & organizations who support our mission of low-cost high-quality lifesaving knowledge for everyone everywhere.
- National, state, regional and local businesses, non-profits, organizations, teams and clubs
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Meetup and other online & offline groups
Universal Discount Code
Affordable access for your employees or group members to Wilderness First Aid, Wilderness First Responder, W-EMT & other Survival Med courses
Best for groups focused on specific outdoor interests, like a Facebook hiking group or local trail running club.
- Provides a 15% discount code for use by your group’s members
- Includes “friends and family” access to discount code
- Available to groups with 4 or more members
- No volume purchase required.
Best if your business or organization needs to certify or recertify an entire group for Wilderness First Aid or Wilderness First Responder/W-EMT, like all the guides at your expedition business or all the volunteers who support your annual trail run.
- Requires volume commitment
- Discounts increase based on volume commitment
Our affiliate program is a valuable fundraising tool for your organization.
Your members can sell Survival Med first aid and personal safety classes in your local community via in-person events, your social media pages, email newsletters, and other channels.
- Your organization receives a share of the revenue based on sales volume
- The minimum revenue share you’ll receive starts at 30%